Dr. Mahasin Karamemis
Speciality(s): Speech Therapist
Title: Speech Therapist
+971 56 705 6486,
+971 55 912 3654,
Mahasin is an American Speech and Language Pathologist. In May 2000, she received a Bachelor’s Degree from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York. She earned a Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in August 2012. Mahasin holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, and a Nevada state Speech Language Pathology professional license. She is an active member of both the American Speech-Language Hearing Association and the Nevada Speech-Language Hearing Association.
KidsNeuro Clinic and Rehab Center
DubaiHealth City, Medical Complex Building 64 Block A, Sixth Floor, Unit 604Dubai, UAE.
|Sunday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
For the past nine years, Mahasin has focused her clinical skills on treating toddlers and school aged children with variety of communication impairments; receptive and expressive language disorders, phonological and articulation disorders, fluency, autism, and Asperger’s disorder as well as sensory feeding, behavior, social/play skills. Mahasin’s experience includes working in public schools in the United States, private practice, and special education centers. In addition, she supervised undergraduate students from Nevada State College.
She pursued the following professional trainings in 2015-2016:
- Practical Assessment and Treatment Strategies for English Language Learners with Language Impairments
- Dubai Down Syndrome conference
- Auditory Challenges and Auditory Processing Disorder in Children- Lois Heymann, MA, CCC-SLP
- Assessment & Intervention for Social Communication Challenges
- Improving Engagement in children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Intervention frameworks for students with social communication challenges
- Reading comprehension & CCSS for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Mahasin believes that quality human connection is the most essential part of the human experience and that it is through communication that we are able to make those connections. She has a passion for helping others communicate more effectively and finds true joy in each client’s progress and success.