Dr. Mohammed Nasseer Khan
Speciality(s): General Practitioner
Tel: +971 44 400 500,
- 1987: MBBS, Ayyub Medical College, Abbottabad and Allied Hospitals, Pakistan.
- 1995: FCPS in General Medicine from College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan
- 2001: MCRP (UK) from Royal College of London
ASTER Medical Centre
Golden Sands Building,Ground Floor, Al Barsha Road, Opp Al Noor Training Centre for Children With Special Needs Golden Sands Building/ Behind Mall of the Emirates
|Sunday||3:30 pm - 11:00 pm|
|Monday||3:30 pm - 11:00 pm|
|Tuesday||1:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Thursday||3:30 pm - 11:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Dr. Mohammad Naseer Khan has more than 20 years of experience in Internal Medicine and various specialties in different tertiary care hospitals in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and England.
- Ayyub Medical College, Abbottabad and Allied Hospitals, Pakistan.
- Rawalpindi Medical College and Allied Hospitals, Pakistan.
- Islamic International Medical College and Allied Hospitals, Pakistan
- MOH, KSA
- University Hospital, Wales, Cardiff, UK
- Treatment of Diabetes,
- Metabolic syndromes
Dr. Naseer Khan has more than 20 years of work experience in Internal Medicine and different specialties at various levels in Medical Colleges and Tertiary Care Hospitals in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and UK.
Salient features of his working experience and education are:
- Basic MBBS Education and Training from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad and Allied Hospitals from 1982 to 1988.
- Registrar Medicine in Rawalpindi Medical College and Allied Hospitals from 1990 to 1993.
- District Physician and Chief of Medicine in DHO Hospitals, Kotli, Pakistan from 1994 to 2000.
- Clinical Course and Attachment in Medicine in University Hospital Cardiff from April 2000 to Feb 2001.
- Specialist Internal Medicine in Buraidah Central Hospital, Buraidah, MOH, KSA from 2001 to 2005.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine/Consultant Internal Medicine at Islamic International Hospital and Allied Hospitals, Pakistan from 2006 to 2015.
- Specialist Internal Medicine at Aster DM Healthcare since, March 2015.
Dr. Naseer Khan has been actively involved in teaching and training of medical graduates and endorsed a number of candidates for FCPS and MRCP with good success rate.
He has been involved in CME activities at various Forums.