Dr. Chhaya Akshay Divecha
Tel: +971 44 400 500,
- 2003: MBBS, Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India
- 2008: MD (Paediatrics), Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India
- 2008: Diploma in child health (DCH), Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India
- 2009: Fellowship in Neonatal Intensive Care, Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India
- 2012: Fellowship in Paediatric Intensive Care, Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India
English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
ASTER Medical Centre
Golden Sands Building,Ground Floor, Al Barsha Road, Opp Al Noor Training Centre for Children With Special Needs Golden Sands Building/ Behind Mall of the Emirates
|Sunday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Monday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
- From 2010 to October 2015: Assistant Professor of Paediatrics, Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- She has more than 7 years of post MD experience & has managed a 9-bedded Paediatric ICU for 5 years.
- Worked as Kangaroo Mother Care coordinator at the Kangaroo Mother Care (KMC) centre of Department of Neonatology at Seth GSMC & KEM Hospital Mumbai and is experienced in dealing with low birth weight babies and babies post NICU discharge.
Pediatrics and Neonatology, with Fellowship in Pediatric and Neonatal intensive care.
She has worked in department of Pediatrics at King Edward VII Memorial (K.E.M.) Hospital, Mumbai, India for more than 10 years and has vast experience in managing routine paediatric emergencies and minor ailments seen in the out-patients department at the tertiary care level.
She has been a part of speciality clinics such as Well baby clinic, Thalassemia day care centre, Pediatric Nephrology clinic, Pediatric Rheumatology clinic and Pediatric Chest clinic during her tenure as assistant professor. She has been involved in taking rounds of indoor patients in the wards as well as Pediatric ICU as well as academic activities such as taking lectures and bedside clinics for undergraduates, postgraduates, nursing students, occupational therapy and physiotherapy students posted in the department.
She has been organising secretary/ faculty speaker in various CMEs on varied topics such as Research methodology, Chronic lung Diseases in children, Pediatric epilepsy, Pediatric mechanical ventilation, Infant and Young child feeding etc. She has actively helped to conduct university examinations at her institution at both undergraduate and postgraduate level and has also conducted undergraduate and postgraduate IAP quizzes at the intra collegiate level. As a part of peripheral linkage system (for community outreach) she has been attending Pediatric Outpatient Department & Neonatal unit every week as Honorary at a peripheral centre in Mumbai.
- Pediatrics and Neonatology with Fellowship in Pediatric Emergencies.
- Around 5 publications and more than 20 poster presentations to her credit at various national and international journals/conferences. She has also co-authored chapters in 2 textbooks and one manual.
- Co-investigator in multiple dissertations and research projects:
Missed opportunities for immunization in children availing indoor services in an urban tertiary health care centre.
- Study of comparative efficacy of natural surfactant and artificial surfactant in respiratory distress syndrome in premature neonates
- Use of Off label drugs in outpatient department
- Study profile of paediatric patients with convulsion disorder
- Correlation of quality of life of Thalassemic patients with serum ferretin levels
- Multicentric Study to assess reactogenicity of Pentavac (SIIL) against Tritanrix – HB + Hib (GSK) vaccine.
- Observational Study of Sodium levels in indoor patients receiving isotonic verses hypotonic maintenance fluids
- Study of fungemia in pediatric intensive care unit and associated risk factors.
- Audit of antimicrobials in Pediatric intensive care unit
Parental anxiety for children admitted in PICU.