Dr. Abul Fazil
Speciality(s): Internal Medicine
Tel: +971 44 400 500,
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore in 2001.
- MD (Internal Medicine) from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore in 2008.
- ACLS/BLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support) from American Heart Association in March 2014.
- Palliative Care Medicine from Mediacion, Germany in February 2015.
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Urdu
Aster Clinic, Al Barsha, Dubai
Golden Sands Building,Ground Floor, Al Barsha Road, Opp Al Noor Training Centre for Children With Special Needs Golden Sands Building/ Behind Mall of the Emirates
|Sunday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Monday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
- He has worked as a Specialist Physician and also as Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine, KMC Hospital, Mangalore for 7 years after Post Graduation (MD).
- He has 9 publications in Indexed PubMed International Journals to his credit.
- He is also written a chapter on Malaria: Etiology, Pathogenesis and Treatment. New York: Nova Science Publishers in Infectious Disease Text Book of Medicine.
- TEACHING: Undergraduate MBBS students and postgraduate Medicine residents.
- He has also been a University Examiner for Undergraduate students.
- Presented a paper titled “A colonoscopy study of lower gastrointestinal disorders in a South Indian tertiary care hospital” at 1st International Conference on Qualitative Research in Nursing and Health, held at Chiang Rai, Thailand from 1st to 3rd December, 2010.
- Presented a paper entitled “A case of suicide by formic acid ingestion” at the 10th Scientific Congress of Asia Pacific Association of Medical Toxicology (APAMT), held at Penang, Malaysia, from 11th to 14th November, 2011.
- Presented a paper titled “Heart failure following ingestion of Gloriosa superba” at the 11th Scientific Congress of Asia Pacific Association of Medical Toxicology (APAMT), held at Hong Kong, from 29th November to 1st December, 2012.
- Presented a paper titled “Hyperamylasemia as an indicator of acute pancreatitis in severe leptospirosis“ at the 45th Asia Pacific Association Consortium for Public Health (APACPH) 2013 at University of Wuhan, Wuhan, China, from Oct 24th to 27th 2013.
FIELDS OF SPECIAL INTERESTS
- Diabetes and its Complications
- Asthma and other related Respiratory diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Thyroid Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Prevention of lifestyle associated disease and Adult Vaccinations
- Worked as a Co-investigator in a malarial infection trial at Government Wenlock Hospital, Mangalore in the year 2008.
- Worked as a Co-Investigator in Complicated Urinary tract infection trial at Kasturba Medical College Hospital, Attavar, Mangalore in the year 2011-2012. The study was conducted by Achaogen Inc., South San Francisco, CA.