Dr. Hamza Ahmad Alsayouf, MD
Speciality(s): Pediatric Neurologist, Pediatric Psychiatrist
Title: Senior Consultant Child Neurologist, American Board
Dr. Hamza Ahmad Alsayouf is a consultant child neurologist who did his training at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Ohio State University, 2006-2009. He worked as Child neurologist at Mercy Medical Hospital in Des Moines, IA from 2009 to 2012 and was an assistant professor at Des Moines Osteopathic School of Medicine.He joined Mafraq hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE as a consultant child neurologist and was a core faculty at Gulf Medical University (GMU) from 2012 to 2013.He did his Pediatric training at Texas Tech University at Amarillo, Texas, 2002-2005 and his medical school at Jordan University of Science and Technology, 1993-1999. Dr. Hamza Ahmad Alsayouf has a mini-fellowship in neuroradiology done at American Academy of Radiology. Dr. Hamza Ahmad Alsayouf is currently American board certified in pediatrics and in child neurology.
KidsNeuro Clinic and Rehab Center
DubaiHealth City, Medical Complex Building 64 Block A, Sixth Floor, Unit 604 , Dubai, UAE.
|Sunday||09 am - 06 pm|
|Monday||09 am - 06 pm|
|Tuesday||09 am - 06 pm|
|Wednesday||09 am - 06 pm|
|Thursday||09 am - 06 pm|
|Saturday||09 am - 06 pm|
1.Pediatric Chief Resident at Texa Tech University,USA : 2004-2005.
2.Child Neurology Chief resident at Ohio State University,USA : 2008-2009.
3. Assistant Professor at Des Moines Osteopathic School of Medicine,USA :2009-2012.
4.Core Faculty at Gulf Medical University (GMU) 2012-2013.
5.Health Call CLinic CEO 2014-2015.
6.Consultant Child Neurologist and Epileptiologist at Saudi German Hospital.
Dr. Hamza Ahmad Alsayouf Has many publications in the field of child neurology and pediatric:
1. Apparent germline mosaicism for a novel 19p13.13 deletion disrupting NFIX and CACNA1A. Nimmakayalu M, Horton VK, Darbro B, Patil SR, Alsayouf H, Keppler-Noreuil K, Shchelochkov OA. Am J Med Genet A. 2013 May;161A(5):1105-9. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35790. Epub 2013 Mar 13.
2. Role of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene (MTHFR) 677C>T polymorphism in pediatric cerebrovascular disorders. Alsayouf H, Zamel KM, Heyer GL, Khuhro AL, Kahwash SB, de los Reyes EC. J Child Neurol. 2011 Mar;26(3):318-21.
3. Hematemesis in a neonate. Alsayouf H. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2006 Jan-Feb;45(1):105-7.
4. A neonate with abdominal distention. Alsayouf H, Biskinis EK, Nirgiotis J.
Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2004 Sep;43(7):677-8.
Dr. Hamza Ahmad Alsayouf in The Media:
3.ADHD article in National News: http://www.thenational.ae/uae/health/attention-deficit-disorder-children-need-special-care-uae-experts-say
6. Three Live interview Links at Hawas TV,coming soon.7.MBC interview about spasticity and Cerebral Palsy.8. Noor Dubai Radio about Autism.
9. http://www.adtv.ae/keefalsa7a/10-3/الحلقة-3-التوحد10. Autism on الصحّة المستدامة – صونيتا ناضر.
National and International presentations , Talks and Workshops:
1. An MRI based Approach to Neurometabolic Disorders: Second International Pediatric Neurology Conference ,2012 ,Abu Dhabi,UAE.
2.An MRI based Approach to Neurometabolic Disorders, An Update : Third International Pediatric Neurology Conference,2014,Dubai ,UAE.
3.Therapeutic AED Monitoring in the 21st Century : The International Epilepsy Chapter Conference in UAE ,2013.
4.Therapeutic AED Monitoring in the 21st Century : The International Epilepsy Chapter Conference in Jordan ,2014.
5.Pediatric Neurology Clinical Case Scenarios: The International NMC Pediatric Conference,Dubai,2014.
6.Instructor in Botox Training and Live Injections for Spasticity for Neurologists and Child Neurologists , Dubai, 2014.
7.Instructor in Botox Training for Chronic Migraine in Abu Dhabi ,2014.
8. NMC Pediatric Annual Conference : Approach to Common Pediatric Neurology Diseases.
9. GMU Annual Pediatric Conference : Pediatric Epilepsy , Case-based approach.
10. Kids Heart Columbia Annual Conference .
11. Abu dhabi Third Child and Adolesecnt Mental Health Conference: Neurologic Diseases with Psychatric Manifestation.
12. Middle East Allergan Academy (MEAA) Botox Expert in Cerebral palsy as a founding member.
13. Instrutcor for Live Botox Injection Training for Juvenile Cerebal Palsy , Al ain Abu Dhabi ,2/2015.
14. Speaker at First KIng Hussein Medical Center Pediatric International Conference ,11/2015.
15. Instructor for live Botox Injection at Dubai Medical Rehabilitation Center ,11/2015.
16. International Allergan Meeting for Botox Regional Trainers ,Amsterdam, 2/2016.
17.ADHD Management in Dubai ,British School Dubai , 2/2016